Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in the browser on your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you visit our website, and to facilitate and personalize the navigation when you visit the same pages. What are cookies?
Cookies do not identify you personally and does not pose any risk to your computer or mobile device. They are not viruses or spyware. They are simply tools used by websites you visit to enhance your navigation, for your data to travel from the secure network to help us understand what information our website is more useful to our users or to know what offers may be of interest each user. And all in a completely anonymous way: never know your name, address or phone unless you we facilites.
You decide whether or not to allow cookies, but if you decide not to authorize, you must block them in your browser. Before you block them, we better help you understand how cookies are used.
- To know your interests in your next visit to our website and offer tailor our content to you (all content is equally available but we provide so you get what you really want faster).
- And also, to offer personalized content.
Además debes tener en cuenta que, si decides no permitir el uso de cookies de www.spanishtapasmadrid.com puede que algunas características de la web no funcionen correctamente y, además, no podremos adaptar la información que te ofrecemos a tus intereses.
How long are active cookies?
Basically there are two types of cookies:
- The session, which expire when you leave the page or close the browser, ie, are active for the duration of your visit to our website. Are erased when you turn off the device.
- Permanent, which expire when the purpose for which they serve or fulfilled when manually deleted, all have a date automatically deleted and are commonly used in online buying processes, customizations or registration, to avoid having to enter the password constantly.
- Technical: These are necessary so you can surf www.spanishtapasmadrid.com correctly and you can access all sections smoothly.
- Customization: There are those that allow you to access the service with some features general predefined depending on a number of criteria in your terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from where you access it, etc.
- Analysis: Let us understand how you navigate our website, see what works and what does not, to improve the website, www.spanishtapasmadrid.com calculate how many people visit in order to improve the services we can offer. This information is anonymous and only the need for statistical purposes.
- Advertising: Sometimes analyze your preferences on the web to show you ads related to your tastes. So you do not waste time on deals that do not really useful.
- Third parties: We let you collect information for statistical purposes on the way to navigate www.spanishtapasmadrid.com of users and providing other services relating to website activity and other Internet services.
In www.spanishtapasmadrid.com use the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Store cookies in order to produce statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of our website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social Networking: Each social network uses its own cookies to be able to click on buttons or Share type I like.
Do you want to disable or remove cookies from your browser?
We tell you how to do here:
Here‘s how to access a particular cookie Chrome browser. Note: These steps may vary depending on the version of the browser:
- Click Settings or Preferences via the File menu or by clicking the icon customization shown above on the right.
- You will see different sections, click the Show Advanced Options.
- Click Privacy Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- Lists all cookies ordered by domain appears. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a given part or fully enter the domain address in the search field cookies.
- After making this filter will appear on the screen one or more lines with requested Web cookies. Now just select it and press X to proceed with removal.
To access the cookie settings in Internet Explorer follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Click on Tools, Internet Options
- Click Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the settings of Firefox browser cookies follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Click Options or Preferences for your operating system.
- Click Privacy.
- In History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the Accept Cookies option, you can activate or deactivate according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings for OSX Safari browser follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Click Preferences, then Privacy.
- Here you’ll see the Block cookies to fit the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS siuea these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Click Settings, then Safari.
- Click Privacy and Security, see the Block cookies to fit the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Run the browser and press the Menu, then Settings button.
- Click Security and Privacy, see the Accept Cookies option to activate or deactivate the box.
To access the configuration browser cookies to Windows Phone devices follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- Now you can enable or disable the Allow cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies from this site must be done right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases you need to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law to this purpose. As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. For information on using that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions about this policy cookies please contact us through the contact section.